A fine rare short lived example of black patent leather, the face mounted with silvered crowned strap inscribed “1st Northamptonshire Engr. Volr.” with rampant lion to centre. Pouch retains both belt rings.
Formed at Peterborough in 1867 under the command of Captain L.J. Deacon and attached to 1st Admin. Bn. Northampton Rifle Vols; transferred to 2nd Tower Hamlets Eng. Vol.Corps in 1872.
Please fill in the information below