Fine scare example circa 1888-1901. Crowned star mounted with laurel sprays and Garter, the replacement crimson velvet centre with scroll “NEC ASPERA TERRENT” surmounting the rearing White Horse of Hanover. Mounted on the base of the spray, a tri-part scroll “THE LIVERPOOL REGIMENT”; drooping supplementary scroll below “6TH VOLUNTEER BATTALION”. Three loops to reverse.
HQ at 59/61 Everton Road, Liverpool. Transferred to Territorial Force as 8th Battalion 1st April, 1908.
Please fill in the information below