A very fine silver on copper crowned star pattern mounted with a circlet, “West Kent Light Infantry Militia”. In the centre, on a raised disc, an ornate strung bugle horn; within the strings, the White Horse over a scroll, “Invicta”. Two horizontal loops to reverse.
HQ Maidstone. Reconstituted in 1759 and elevated to Light Infantry status in 1853. In 1881 became the 3rd Battalion The Queen’s Own Royal West Kent Regiment.
Please fill in the information below